Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Coming Soon....

Hello everyone! My name is Stephanie Cunningham. I teach third grade in Baltimore County, MD. I have created this blog as a form of professional development. I will be using this blog, along with a few friends, to share ideas of professional development in educating students. Often we think of professional development as another pointless meeting we have to sit through. We bring our papers and grade as the information goes in one ear, a little bit. On our mind in one thing, why am I here and not in my room getting things done. Someone stands before the group talking about some new thing we have to implement.
 
 I'm not here to do that! I am here to share things I am learning as I take this adventure to getting a special education certificate. I am here to share things that will make my life as a general educator easier. I am here to share. Share to other teachers, administrators, and parents. Face it our parents do not know what all we do. If they did, if they could see things from our eyes would they be more supportive? I think they would.
 
So coming soon..... information for you to read and implement in your teaching.
 
Sharing sure is caring.
 
 I want to share.
 
This is an open forum, please feel free to comment, and discuss in the comments. We must learn from each other so we can educate our nation's future!

No comments:

Post a Comment